Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture and Video Overload!

Okay, I got my camera cleaned off and uploaded a BUNCH of stuff!

Yes it's random, yes there's lots, but seriously: How else would it be with two young children? :)

I'll start with Cici's 2nd birthday on the 9th. I took her and her playmate to a place called Pump it Up to play for a drop in session and it was INSANE!!! It's a huge inflated gym and the three of us absolutely played our hearts out! I got videos and pics, enjoy!







Photobucket
(I have more pics, I'll get them up later!)

On our way home from my parents on Sunday I was finally able to capure Cici singing her rendition of 'Jingle Bells' on film. It's dark, we're in the car, so there's not much to see on the video, but the sound is absolutely hilarious.



Speaking of silly, we discovered that Rachael loves the rhyme, 'Pop Goes the Wease.' The following video is my mom in law entertaining Rachael with the rhyme and Rachael is really hamming it up. It was the first time we'd ever heard her laugh like that!

(*oops, problems uploading, I'll fix it later*)

And here she is through Celesta eating cake at my parents place:



A couple weeks ago, I heard Cici giggling in her bedroom and when I went to see what was so funny, I found out she'd figured out how to climb onto the changing table and 'play' with my cat Nimbus. Guess his safe place isn't so safe anymore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to get some pics with the girls in their matching pajamas, and the following pics ensued. Guess Cici just wasn't feeling like getting a pic taken with her sis. Oh well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Rachael playing with her toes again. :)

Upcoming this weekend: Cici's birthday party and Santa pictures! Did I mention I got them the CUTEST matching dresses this year? Yeah, I'm not excited. *sarcasm* :)

No comments: